|Home Eye Clinic Ltd
Unit 2, Urban House
41 Landor St
Tel: 0800 2465965
To serve those patients and clients who are unable to access High Street optical services.
Our aims are to..
- Identify and serve those in need of NHS home visits.
- Arrange appointments that are suitable to the patient.
- Respond to the request and recommendation of Healthcare Professionals.
- Achieve exceptional quality and equality in all aspects of our service.
We will do this by...
- Employing ophthalmic professionals who have the necessary experience and skills in their profession and who have empathy for this vulnerable patient group.
- Providing support to our Healthcare Professionals with the latest equipment, documentation and information to carry out their job to the best of their ability.
- Enabling our clients and their carers to have access to all relevant information.
- Adhering to the General Ophthalmic Services contract as required by the Opticians Act and Department of Health Terms of Service.
- Evaluating and monitoring our service, implementing improvements and updates when necessary.
- Integrating all Clinical Governance directives as and when applicable.
The organisation will be...
- Open and transparent to ensure that the public can see we are working on their behalf.
- Caring of patients and involving their carers in decision making if required.
- Mindful of our Aims & Vision.
- Attentive to detail in improving and developing systems and services.
- Flexible in order to meet the needs of our patients & clients.
Our services to the community will be...
- Patient focussed and versatile in order to maximise savings for our customers.
- Reliable, professional and comprehensive.
- Centred on equality, making sure that all patients receive a needs based service , regardless of personal circumstances.
- Sensitive and responsible to the needs of our diverse communities.
- Structured to be accessible to as many people as possible, both in terms of time, location.
- Delivered to ensure empowerment of our patients, to enable them to have as much control over their lives and options as possible.
Each person working for The Home Eye Clinic will...
- Be honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- Demonstrate loyalty and commitment to patients, carers, colleagues and to the work of The Home Eye Clinic.
- Work constructuvely together to find solutions to problems.
- Treat people with courtesy and respect for their dignity.
- Be enthusiastic in making a difference in people's lives.
- Demonstrate a patient focussed drive in order to achieve the right outcomes for patients.
- Be competent and able in all aspects of their role.